Via Edoardo Orabona, 4
|Phone||+39 080 5442298|
|Supervisor||Prof. Stefano Ferilli|
|Currently working at||LACAM
4th floor of
Computer Science Dept.
University of Bari 'Aldo Moro'
- Process Mining
- Machine Learning
- Data Mining
- Process Management
- Inductive Logic Programming
- Automatic Document Processing
- Ambient Intelligence
November 2016 - NOW
PhD Student in Computer Science and MathematicsPhD Student in Computer Science and Mathematics at the Department of Computer Science, University of Bari (Supervisor: Prof. Stefano Ferilli).
Curriculum: Computer Science
Research Interest Area: Machine Learning and Data Mining
Research Project Area: Process Mining
Master's Degree in Computer ScienceMaster's Degree in Computer Science with full marks and honors in Computer Science from University of Bari, Italy.
Thesis Supervisors: Prof. Stefano Ferilli - Prof. Floriana Esposito.
Thesis Title: Modularization of Complex Process Models based on Declarative Representations.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and Digital CommunicationBachelor's Degree in Computer Science with full marks in Computer Science and Digital Communication from University of Bari, Italy.
Thesis Supervisor: Prof. Alessandro Bianchi.
Thesis Title: Modeling the Kerberos Protocol using Colored Petri Nets.
Photo Gallery| Images from the Web
- Advances In Argumentation In Artificial Intelligence 1st Workshop on
- Talking about academic web pages PhD Comic
- Thou shalt not commit logical fallacies Logical Fallacies
- C isn't that hard
- Read a poem using the correct tree traversal Binary Tree Poem
- Machines can decide legal cases? Ad misericordiam