DaeQP is a tool inspired to the Query Preview technique and provides users with
rapid overviews of information about objects of the user domain in order to
perform appropriate data analysis along different attributes (dimensions).
The power of this visualization is that
permits to perform a direct comparison between several different variables.
The overview shows the data distribution along the selected attributes.
Then, the use dynamic queries and query previews supports efficient query formulation.
- P. Buono, Visual Data Analysis: the case of Trade Fairs, AICA 2004, 28-30 September, Benevento, Italy, pp. 733-743
- P. Buono, M. F. Costabile, M. Hemmje, G. Jäschke, Analysing Data Trough Visualizations in a Web-based Trade Fair System, in proc. The fourteenth International Conference on Software Engineering and Knowledge Engineering, Ischia, Italy, July 15-19, 2002, ACM Press, pp. 579-582.
- P. Buono, M. F. Costabile, F. A. Lisi, Supporting Data Analysis Through Visualizations, Proc. Workshop on Visual Data Mining, Freiburg, Germany, 4 September 2001, pp. 67-78.
- P. Buono, M. F. Costabile, M. Hemmje, G. Jäschke, C. Muscogiuri, Providing On-line Trade Fair Services with FAIRWIS, Proc. OESSEO 2001, Rome, 14-15 September 2001, pp. 147-152.
- P. Buono, M. F. Costabile, A. D’Atri, M. Hemmje, G. Jäschke, C. Muscogiuri, E. Pauselli, F. Barbini, FAIRWIS: A System for Improving On-line Trade Fair Services, Proc. E-work and E-commerce E2001, Venice, Italy, October 17-19, 2001, pp. 519-525.
- P. Buono, M. F. Costabile, M. Di Fonzo, Tecniche di Visualizzazione a Supporto dell’Analisi dei dati in FAIRWIS, atti del VII Congresso Nazionale SIE, 26-28 September 2001, Firenze, Italy, pp. 417-422.