Via Edoardo Orabona, 4
|Phone||+39 080 5442298|
|Supervisor||Prof. Stefano Ferilli|
|Currently working at||LACAM
4th floor of
Computer Science Dept.
University of Bari 'Aldo Moro'
- Abstract Argumentation
- Machine Learning
- Argument Based Machine Learning
- Inductive Logic Programming
- Theory Revision
- Defeasible Reasoning
- Online Debating Systems
- Social Network Analysis
- Automatic Document Processing
- Legal Reasoning
- Financial Data
- Ambient Intelligence
- Process Mining
November 2014 - NOW
PhD Student in Computer Science and MathematicsPhD Student in Computer Science and Mathematics at the Department of Computer Science, University of Bari (Supervisor: Prof. Stefano Ferilli).
Curriculum: Computer Science
Research Interest Area: Machine Learning and Data Mining
Research Project Area: Argumentation and Argument Based Machine Learning
Master's Degree in Computer ScienceMaster's Degree in Computer Science with full marks and honors in Computer Science from University of Bari, Italy.
Thesis Supervisors: Prof. Stefano Ferilli - Prof. Floriana Esposito.
Thesis Title: Intelligent Support to Experimental Setting in Machine Learning.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and Digital CommunicationBachelor's Degree in Computer Science in Computer Science and Digital Communication from University of Bari, Italy.
Thesis Supervisor: Prof. Sebastiano Pizzutilo.
Thesis Title: Security Communication between Computer Networks using IPSec Tunnel.
Photo Gallery| Images from the Web
- Advances In Argumentation In Artificial Intelligence 1st Workshop on
- Talking about academic web pages PhD Comic
- Thou shalt not commit logical fallacies Logical Fallacies
- C isn't that hard
- Read a poem using the correct tree traversal Binary Tree Poem
- Machines can decide legal cases? Ad misericordiam