Via Edoardo Orabona, 4
|Phone||+39 080 5442298|
|Supervisor||Prof. Stefano Ferilli|
|Currently working at||LACAM
4th floor of
Computer Science Dept.
University of Bari 'Aldo Moro'
- Abstract Argumentation
- Machine Learning
- Argument Mining
- Argument Based Machine Learning
- Inductive Logic Programming
- Defeasible Reasoning
- Online Debating Systems
- Social Network Analysis
- Automatic Document Processing
- Legal Reasoning
- Financial Data
- Ambient Intelligence
- Process Mining
January 2018 - NOW
Postdoctoral ResearcherPostdoc Fellow at the Department of Computer Science, University of Bari Aldo Moro, Italy
Nov 2014 - Nov 2017
PhD Student in Computer Science and MathematicsPhD Student in Computer Science and Mathematics at the Department of Computer Science, University of Bari Aldo Moro, Italy. Supervisor: Prof. Stefano Ferilli
Thesis Title: A New Integrated Framework to Handle Bipolar, Weighted and Trusted Information in Abstract Argumentation.
Master's Degree in Computer ScienceMaster's Degree in Computer Science with full marks and honors in Computer Science from University of Bari Aldo Moro, Italy.
Thesis Supervisors: Prof. Stefano Ferilli - Prof. Floriana Esposito.
Thesis Title: Intelligent Support to Experimental Setting in Machine Learning.
First level Degree in Computer Science and Digital CommunicationBachelor's Degree in Computer Science in Computer Science and Digital Communication from University of Bari Aldo Moro, Italy.
Thesis Supervisor: Prof. Sebastiano Pizzutilo.
Thesis Title: Security Communication between Computer Networks using IPSec Tunnel.
Photo Gallery| Images from the Web
- Cultural Heritage in the Digital Age. Memory, Humanities and Technologies 7th AIUCD Conference 2017
- Italian Association for Artificial Intelligence 16th International Conference of
- Advances In Argumentation In Artificial Intelligence 1st Workshop on
- Talking about academic web pages PhD Comic
- Thou shalt not commit logical fallacies Logical Fallacies
- C isn't that hard
- Read a poem using the correct tree traversal Binary Tree Poem
- Machines can decide legal cases? Ad misericordiam