Via Edoardo Orabona, 4
|Phone||+39 080 5442298|
|Advisor||Prof. Stefano Ferilli|
4th floor of
Computer Science Dept.
University of Bari 'Aldo Moro'
- Artificial Intelligence, Computational Intelligence
- Machine Learning, ILP, and Deep Learning
- Knowledge Representation and Reasoning
- Formal and Abstract Argumentation
- Data Mining, Argument Mining
- Natural Language Processing
- Semantic Web of Things, IoT, IoMT
- Healthcare, eHealth, mHealth
- Industry 4.0
- Smart City, Ambient Intelligence
- Financial and Stock Market
- Social Network Analysis
- Automatic Document Processing
- Cyber Security and AI
Jan. 2018 - Jan. 2019
Postdoctoral ResearcherPostdoc Fellow at the Department of Computer Science, University of Bari Aldo Moro, Italy
PhD in Computer Science and MathematicsPhD Student in Computer Science and Mathematics, University of Bari Aldo Moro, Italy. Supervisor: Prof. Stefano Ferilli
Thesis Title: A New Integrated Framework to Handle Bipolar, Weighted and Trusted Information in Abstract Argumentation.
Master's Degree in Computer ScienceMaster's Degree in Computer Science with full marks and honors, University of Bari Aldo Moro, Italy.
Supervisors: Prof. Stefano Ferilli - Prof. Floriana Esposito.
Thesis Title: Intelligent Support to Experimental Setting in Machine Learning.
First level Degree in Computer Science and Digital CommunicationBachelor's Degree in Computer Science and Digital Communication with full marks, University of Bari Aldo Moro, Italy.
Supervisor: Prof. Sebastiano Pizzutilo.
Thesis Title: Security Communication between Computer Networks using IPSec Tunnel.
Photo Gallery| Images from the Web
- When expectations meet reality in the second decade of third millennium, in Italy Leaving Academia
- Argomentazione In Intelligenza Artificiale AIxIA Working Group
Un morso di Intelligenza Artificiale
Umani e macchine intelligenti: Verso un nuovo Umanesimo? sApericena 2018 - Bitonto
- Cultural Heritage in the Digital Age. Memory, Humanities and Technologies 7th AIUCD Conference 2018
- Italian Association for Artificial Intelligence AI*IA 2017 - 16th International Conference of
- Advances In Argumentation In Artificial Intelligence 1st Workshop on
- Talking about academic web pages PhD Comic
- Thou shalt not commit logical fallacies Logical Fallacies
- C isn't that hard
- Read a poem using the correct tree traversal Binary Tree Poem
- Machines can decide legal cases? Ad misericordiam