Main Research Interests
- Natural Language Processing
- Question Answering
- Question Answering over Linked Data
- Information Retrieval
- Semantic Web
- From February 2021 to present - Research assistant at the University of Bari.
- From June 2009 to June 2013 - Post-doc researcher at the University of Bari. Project: "Methods and techniques for the semantic indexing of textual documents".
- February 2021 - Receive the Ph.D. in Computer Science from the University of Bari. Ph.D. thesis title: "Question Answering over Knowledge Graphs".
- April 2017 - Receive the master's degree in Computer Science from the University of Bari. Thesis title: "SDDSqa: a Question Answering System for Structured Data based on Distributional Semantics".
- April 2014 - Receive the bachelor's degree in Computer Science from the University of Bari. Thesis title: "Extraction of Temporal Expressions and Integration in an Information Retrieval System".
- EVALITA 2020, GhigliottinAI task, Designing a solver for ôLa Ghigliottina" game at EVALITA20
- Local co-organizer: Sesta Conferenza Italiana di Linguistica Computazionale (CLiC-it 2019)
- EVALITA 2018, NLP4FUN task, Solving language games at EVALITA18